How do I apply for a Concealed Weapon Permit?

To apply for a Concealed Firearms permit, you need to turn in a completed application to the Westbrook Police Department. The application is available in the lobby of the Public Safety Building or you can download the document online, Concealed Firearms Permit Application . Completed applications should be dropped off at the Public Safety Building or mailed to the Westbrook Police Department, addressed to the Records Administrator. Along with the applications, you must include the appropriate fee ($35 for new applicants, $20 for renewals and $2 for change of address). Checks should be made out to the City of Westbrook.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get copies of a Police or Accident Report?
2. How do I request the return of property?
3. How do I apply for a Concealed Weapon Permit?
4. How do I leave an anonymous tip or information?
5. How do I make a complaint against a Westbrook Police employee?
6. How do I apply to be a Westbrook Police Officer?
7. What is the City's Winter Parking Ordinance?
8. Can I get fingerprinted?
9. What is the City's Fireworks Ordinance?
10. How do I report a Civil Rights violation?